Dairy Queen is a network of ice cream shops, which has its headquarters located in the US. Particularly, it has a network of over 6,800 sites throughout the world, 4,450 of which are in the United States.
Founded in 1940, Dairy Queen is most famous for its iconic Blizzard. Besides Blizzard, the customers love enjoying their lunchtime at Dairy Queen because of its great service, reasonable price, and healthy food. If you are planning to have lunch here, read this blog and take note of their lunchtime hours! We will provide you with all info related to the question “What time does Dairy Queen serve lunch?”
About Dairy Queen Menu & Opening Hours:
What’s on Dairy Queen’s Menu?
Dairy Queen’s Opening Hours
Normally, the opening and closing times of DQ stores will depend on the franchisee. But at the mall, they will depend on the mall’s operating time. Below are the common opening and closing times at DQ stores:
|Date||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
|Thursday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
|Friday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
|Saturday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
|Sunday||10 am||9 ~ 11 pm|
Moreover, please take note that during these special occasions:
- Most of the Dairy Queen restaurants are opened:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
- Most of the Dairy Queen restaurants are closed:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
What Time Does Dairy Queen Serve Lunch?
About Lunchtime, Dairy Queen serves their lunch from 11 am to 4 pm, and its time stays unchanged even on the weekend.
Dairy Queen restaurants serve breakfast from 7 am to 10:30 am, but on the weekend, such as Saturday and Sunday, the serving time will be up to 11 am. Having lunch at Dairy Queen is always popular with many people not only because of the diverse menu but also very reasonable prices.
Does Dairy Queen Serve Lunch All Day?
Dairy Queen does not serve lunch all day, only 6 hours a day.
However, it serves lunch for the whole week, including weekends, and the time remains the same (11 am – 4 pm).
Some Recommended Dishes At Dairy Queen Lunch Hours:
- If you visit Dairy Queen during the winter, try their FlameThrower Grill burger. This flaming hot burger will warm you up while also satisfying your cravings.
- It’s made with 100% all-beef patties, fiery FlameThrower sauce, pepper jack cheese, jalapeño bacon, fresh tomatoes, and lettuce. It also comes with toasted bread, which adds a little more crunchiness to this burger.
The Flamethrower Grill Burger goes well with any of their sides. Consider adding some chips or onion rings to round off the meal. Because it’s a touch spicy, this burger goes nicely with one of their cold desserts!
Chicken Strip Basket
A chicken strip basket is likely to satisfy whether it’s your first or hundredth visit to Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen’s chicken tenders are among the best and are popular with both children and adults!
If you want to conserve room for dessert, go for a four-piece dinner, or go for a six-piece meal if you’re very hungry. Add your favorite drink, and you’ve got yourself a wonderful and satisfying supper!
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- The BBQ pulled pork sandwich from Dairy Queen may be difficult to find, as most stores no longer purchase it. The pulled pork is the center of this sandwich, which is smothered in flavorful barbeque sauce and topped with white onions and pickles for a little more zing.
- This juicy sandwich is a sensation in and of itself, but if you’re seeking a complete meal, accompany it with some crunchy onion rings.
- The Dairy Queen Blizzard is Dairy Queen’s iconic dessert; who could resist a cup of soft-serve ice cream with delectable toppings? The Blizzard is such a diverse item that it has its own menu. Blizzard flavors like Oreo and Turtle Pecan are available all year.
- If you’re looking for something more festive, consider tastes like Pumpkin Pie or Candy Cane throughout their respective seasons. If you’re searching for something extra-special, consider one of their Royal Blizzards.
- Oreo Brownie Earthquake
- This Dairy Queen discontinued item is one that many customers remember fondly. It came with a huge brownie chunk, soft serve vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder, marshmallow syrup, and scattered Oreo cookies. Fortunately, a very identical snack is still available at most Dairy Queen stores.
- If you liked the Oreo Brownie Earthquake, you should try the Brownie and Oreo Cupfection. It includes the same components as the original but in a smaller cup-sized quantity. Perhaps that’s for the best with a dish this decadent.
- Peanut Buster Parfait
- Chocolate and peanuts are two of the most well-known cuisine pairings, and the Peanut Buster Parfait is a good example.
- This is a really rich and substantial dish, so if you’re going to have it as a dessert, go for something lighter for the main dish. Soft serve vanilla ice cream, dark chocolate ganache, and salty peanuts make up this dessert.
So, what time does Dairy Queen serve lunch? – DQ’s breakfast hours are 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., and its lunch hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Make sure that you have already taken note of their serving time and some famous dishes on the menu! Thank you!
View more articles: