Golden Corral is a restaurant chain with more than 50 years of operation history. In North Carolina, this United States brand first started its story in 1973. The business has been developing since the early days in the restaurant industry, expanding to around 500 locations and reaching the top 1 in America’s grill and buffet.
Needless to say, having lunch at this restaurant chain is a worthy experience for many people. This blog will give you all the detailed info on “What time does golden corral serve lunch?” and related questions.
What Time Does Golden Corral Serve Lunch in 2022?
Lunch is served from Monday through Saturday. Golden Corral lunch hours typically run from 11:00 A.M. till 4:00 P.M. Later, they start serving dinner at around 4 P.M. at most of their branches. Besides, they offer a breakfast buffet earlier, at 9:30 A.M.
This buffet-restaurant chain doesn’t serve lunch on Sundays. More specifically, they serve brunch till noon. After that, dinner is available from 4 P.M. until closing, which might be between 9:00 and 10:00 depending on the location.
The schedule as mentioned above applies to the majority of the Golden Corral sites at various locations. However, this schedule cannot exactly match all locations. You need to check before arriving.
The Menu at Golden Corral Lunch Time Hours
There are always plenty of delectable alternatives at lunch buffets. Lunch at Golden Corral will keep your body well-fueled whether you choose burgers, soup, salad, or a hot filling meal.
Specifically, the chain offers four main parts, including
- Hot Lunch Favorites: Meatloaf, Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, Dumplings, Pizzas, Featured Pork Entree, etc.
- Hot Lunch Sides: Scalloped Potatoes, Homestyle Stuffing, Sweet Corn Pudding, Carrots, Beans, etc.
- Salad Bar & Dressings: Fresh Veggies, Fruits, Crackers, etc.
- Desserts: Carrot Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Fruit Cobbler, Fudge Brownies, etc.
How Much Does A Golden Corral’s Lunch Cost?
You have to pay for lunch at Golden Corral at $10.29 per adult. This price does not include beverages yet. So, your bill may have an extra from the drink cost.
Additionally, if your children are under 3, this child will not be charged any fee. The fee is $6.99 for the ages of 4 to 8. From 9 to 12, the child is charged $7.99. All these prices for children have included drinks.
If the person is from or over 60, the lunch price is $9.79 per person, which doesn’t include beverages.
N.B. The price may slightly differ because of different locations, new updates, or external factors.
About The Buffet System Of Golden Corral
- The CEO of the business promises to offer a clean, healthy, and safe environment for you to enjoy your favorite cuisine at Golden Corral.
- You can either build your dish or choose the common meat and veggies, dessert, and various sides.
- Golden Corral provides an unlimited buffet all day long.
- The lunch and dinner menus feature handcrafted desserts, a salad bar, soup, and yeast rolls.
What Time Does Lunch Start At Golden Corral On Sundays?
Unfortunately, on Sundays, Golden Corral doesn’t serve lunch. This family restaurant chain only offers lunch for several hours, from 11.00 A.M. to 4 P.M., from Monday to Saturday.
Can I Order Food Online From Golden Corral?
Yes. There are two ways to get amazing foods to your beloved home through online ordering.
1. To get comfort food delivered, place an online order via the website or official Golden Corral application. Whenever customers directly place an order on this app, customers will earn rewards. Log in to the website or app, then import your zip code or accept location sharing. Now, start choosing your favorite foods from the displayed menu. Find out more info on this website.
2. Use your preferred delivery partner app. The brand’s stores are available on some partnered delivery apps. Check it out to have delicious dishes in your comfort space.
What Is The Signature Of Golden Corral?
The most well-known dish is available at dinner: signature sirloin steak!
A juicy, delicious steak, gaining certification from USDA, is a nice treat for dinner. Every night throughout the week, these famous sirloin steaks at Golden Corral are always ready to fulfill the customers.
When Should I Eat At Golden Corral?
To get the freshest foods, you can choose to go there at the opening time. For example, if you want breakfast, you can go around 09.30 A.M.
In addition, if you are looking for an economic approach, you should go there before the price transition. For instance, the dinner starts at 4.00 P.M., if you arrive there at 3.45 P.M., you have to pay for the lunch rate (which is cheaper than the dinner), but have the opportunity to enjoy the dinner dishes.
In conclusion, Golden Corral is unquestionably a restaurant you want to consider if you’re seeking a fantastic place to eat during the day, especially for lunch. Hope that this post provides you with all the information you need regarding “What time does golden corral start serving lunch?”. Wish you have an amazing lunch with your loved ones!
You might also like these articles: