Amazon is an e-commerce platform that allows people to join and experience its function with different types of accounts, including customer accounts, seller accounts, and Amazon Web Services accounts. These accounts differ in their accessibility, the gate to log in, and other things such as the account number.
What Is My Amazon Account Number?
If you are a customer, you do not have an account number. The account integrates with your email address only. In contrast, if you use the other types of accounts, an account number is required to access the full features of this platform.
As a seller, you need to know the Amazon account number because it represents your role in the platform and supports linking your account to different platforms to manage products, revenue, and customer profiles. You can also hear about it under the name Seller’s Token or Merchant’s Token, understood as a badge for your account.
The Amazon account number also works with the Amazon Web Services account in the same way.
Each account owns one unique account number, so you should keep them secret and safe. So, how to find your Amazon account number? Keep scrolling to find the answer.
Where Do I Find My Amazon Account Number?
You cannot check your account number on any other website or platform but Amazon. However, Amazon develops different gates for each type of account.
To find your Amazon Web Services account number, you must log in to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Management Console at the URL https://aws.amazon.com/console/?nc1=h_ls.To find your Seller account number, you must log in to Amazon Seller Central at the URL https://sellercentral.amazon.com/.
How Do I Find My Amazon Account Number?
There are two types of accounts that have an account number. Hence, you need to perform different actions to get their number. We will show you some simple guidelines on how to find amazon account numbers.
For an Amazon Web Services account:
You need to follow a few below steps to find your Amazon account number.
- Step 1: Access the AWS Management Console and choose Sign in
- Step 2: Enter your IAM account to log into the dashboard
- Step 3: Choose Support in the right corner of the platform’s header (also called the top navigation bar). Your screen will change to the Support Center page.
- Step 4: On the Support Center page, you can find your Amazon account number below the top navigation bar.
For an Amazon Seller account:
It is also easy to find your Amazon number as a seller account. Please take a look at the following steps:
- Step 1: Access Amazon’s Seller Central and choose Sign in.
- Step 2: Enter your email and password to log into the dashboard for the seller.
- Step 3: Check the right corner of the top navigation bar, click on Settings and choose Account Info. The system will direct you to the dashboard, where you can find all information about your account.
- Step 4: Choose Your Merchant Token, and you will find your Amazon account number.
Does There Exist Any Account Number For An Amazon Prime Account?
First of all, an Amazon prime account is granted for customers to enjoy extra beneficial features of services. You can make a 30-day trial to experience this premium quality and pay for it when the trial period is over.
The prime one doesn’t have an account number like other regular customer accounts. The system will classify it based on the badge.
You must know your Amazon account number if you join the platform as a seller or an AWS user. To find your account number, you need to take a few steps listed above.
If you need any support on Amazon’s account or related topics, you can find more information at the Support Center or directly send us your question. We are always ready to help you.
If you would like to know more about Amazon, you can also read our related articles on: