Before going grocery shopping, you should probably know Walmart hours of operation. After all, you don’t want to be too early or too late, and end up having to wait or go back home empty-handed. Even with a well-prepared shopping list, you can never be too careful.
Walmart Customer Service Hours
|Monday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
The time may vary from one store to another, one thing is for sure: You will be able to contact or seek advice from the service every single day of the week.
The variation is of course caused by the company’s many branch stores all over the country and the globe. Each country may have their own regulations about operation time, so the facility has to oblige and comply.
So, whenever you feel like you have any concerns regarding products or experience at the store, be sure to make a call around that range of time. It is also good to do research on the local opening time, but the span between 8AM-10PM is safe enough for most.
The Walmart customer service desk will start to close and stop taking requests after 8PM onwards, due to some customer inquiries that can take quite long to process through.
This is also to ensure that the store closes on time without having customers lingering inside the facility after hours. The store needs proper cleaning and closing procedures in order to keep the goods in top shape and the store in security. Otherwise, the store risks ruining the commodities and allowing break-ins to happen.
What If The Walmart Service Desk Is Shut?
What if you get there and no one is there at the table? In that case, you can head over to other associates in the store and ask for their help. Anyone from the cashier, manager, clerks or goods staff should be able to solve your concerns, or at least summon someone with that area of expertise.
The Walmart customer service deck staying blank is a rare occurrence, but it can still happen. When it does, other staff will be notified and prepared to assist customers.
Need help when the store is not active? There are two ways you can get it:
- The Customer Care of Walmart hotline is open 24/7: 1-800-925-6278
- Its website hosts live chats that allow us to directly talk to a Walmart agent even when you are at home. This method is available to those with an account of the store’s site. All you have to do is log into the website and start chatting.
What Are Walmart Service Desk Hours Near Me?
Here’s how you can check for the exact local Walmart return hours of the customer service:
- Find the Walmart website on your browser, and head yourself towards the Store Finder section at here.
- Select the state, city, and zip code for the system to properly identify the store.
- Once you do that, the system will send you a detailed list of the operating hours. Don’t worry about the number being wrong. Walmart updates their information very regularly!
If you’re too lazy to find the Walmart website, you simply have to type the location of the store into the search bar of your search engine. Then, add “customer service open hours” right after. An even lazier method is to find the store on Google Maps and get the timing from there.