A single shopper insight can be worth a life's experience
An introduction to shoppers and shopping workshop
Shopper knowledge = competitive advantage
There has never been a more important time to understand shoppers and shopping. Above-the-line activity is less effective, so more and more purchase influence happens in the store itself. This introductory ½ day workshop is designed to help you really understand the shopper. After this one highly entertaining and enlightening session you’ll know how to sell more products to more shoppers more often.
This session is run by one of our shopping behaviour experts who has 20 years’ experience of understanding shoppers and using the insights for the benefit of numerous blue chip organisations.
- Learn how to make the most of a behaviourally-based shopper segmentation
- Discover how to create more shopper-oriented aisles, categories and individual product bays in-store
- Understand shopper drivers and motivations in-store
- The dos and don’ts of communicating with shoppers
- How to get the most from your shopper research and insight data
For more information and prices for any of our half-day workshops, contact us on 08707 66 99 74 or Email