A revealing commentary of the shopping process, as it happens, frpom shoppers themselves. Qualify what influences decision-making in-store, at fixture. Find out the most important triggers & barriers to buying your brand.
Why you should use SBXL unaccompanied shops as opposed to the more invasive ‘shop-alongs’
- Human working memory forgets how we decide in just 18 seconds
- Shoppers are notorious for ‘inventing’ the most plausible decision hierarchies
- Emotional decision making often occurs outside of consciousness
- Real shoppers, recruited in-store on actual shopping missions.
- They are left to shop the category totally uninterrupted.
- Advanced techniques then uncover their thought processes at fixture.
- Each shopper provides a detailed commentary of their own behaviour.
- What is most important to shoppers at the moment they make their purchasing decisions?
- Do price & promotion really influence?
- Why do shoppers switch between brands at fixture?
- What lies behind the final purchase decision?