Groups with more shopper & less 'group'
When you want to quickly know what shoppers think, we have just the research tool. SBXL shopper groups are specially designed to enhance focus group flexibility with authentic shopper thoughts & perceptions.
We combine the group discussion with real life shopping situations to give you more insight & less ‘group think’.
- SBXL shopper groups revealed how shoppers really segment value, mainstream & premium brands.
- A single shopper group insight resulted in a £50,000,000 sales opportunity within a healthcare category.
- Roles that online & in-store play in gift shopping harmonised after SBXL groups.
- Improve your focus groups by including a trip to your category in-store.
- Participants get to really shop the category just before discussing it.
- Conduct focus groups in-store where shoppers shop.
- Enhanced analysis reveals emotional responses as well as thoughts & perceptions.
- Give participants context to what they are discussing.
- You can even set real in-store tasks as part of SBXL focus groups.
- Use the aisle to refresh shopper memories to minimise rationalisation & 'fake news'.
- Match what shoppers say with how they feel to isolate any 'post-rationalising'.