Better Packaging Testing
Your packaging is the face of your brand in-store and the only in-store marketing that you can fully control. But to be successful it needs to be seen, connect and convince all in matter of milliseconds.
SBXL packaging research incorporates all we have learned from 20 years of studying the behaviour and minds of shoppers to help you win on the battleground of the shelf.
We will work with you at every step from initial concept to in-store evaluation to ensure that your packaging:
- Cuts through in those crucial first few seconds at shelf
- Clearly communicates your brand
- Emotionally engages shoppers
- Contains the right information in the right location to influence purchase decisions
- Consultancy – 20 years of behavioural and psychological insight to feed into your design concepts.
- Online 2D shelf test – for quick indicative results on pack stand out and recall.
- SBXL Virtually Real online shelf test – pack stand out and recall against competitive set on a real shelf.
- Virtual Reality – Product stand out, recall and shopping behaviour on a discreet virtual platform.
- Mock shop – real products and real shopper behaviour and attitudes.
- In-store – Actual real-world shopping behaviour in a real store with your new pack design.
- Every research methodology includes a questionnaire designed by a consumer psychologist.
- Eye tracking or salience mapping can also be bolted onto any pack test.