Intercept Interviews In-Aisle
Better interviews for more revealing insights
Claimed behaviour can be both misleading & plain wrong. We separate fact from fiction & tell you why shoppers buy & why some don’t. Discover what shoppers really think of your category & brand. Find out just how well your brand engages with shoppers in-store.
Why you should use SBXL intercepts as opposed to other interview techniques:
- As little as 7% of human communication comes from the words we say.
- The picture a shopper wears on her face says more than 1,000 words from her mouth.
- Up to 50% of interview responses are factually incorrect. We’ll tell you which 50% that is.
“SBXL’s key strength is their ability to quickly understand your business and then focus on the real objectives behind a shopper research project.”
- Interviews that also capture emotional responses & vital non-verbal communication 'tells'.
- Every interview captured verbatim & analysed word by word.
- Independent measures also capture shopper pleasure, excitement & confusion.
- Tone of voice analysed to reveal true engagement levels in-store.
- What do shoppers really feel about your brand in-store.
- What is their hierarchy of needs when considering which brands to buy.
- Does the shopping experience match the expectations of the shopper?
- Why do some shoppers not buy your brand?