Better interviews for more revealing insights
In-aisle interviews allow you to understand what shoppers really think of your category and brand.
Did you know:
- As little as 7% of human communication comes from the words we say.
- They say a picture paints 1000 words – a shopper’s face can tell you far more about their experience with your brand, than words ever will.
- Up to 50% of interview responses are factually incorrect. We’ll tell you which 50% that is.
- 2-Way discussions with shoppers that deliver real insight into their feelings and perceptions
- Every discussion documented precisely & evaluated word by word.
- Independent measures also capture shopper pleasure, excitement & confusion.
- Tone of voice studied to establish true engagement levels in-store.
- An in-depth understanding about what shoppers really feel about your brand in-store.
- A detailed understanding about a shopper’s hierarchy of needs in-store
- A summary which concludes whether or not the shopping experience matches the expectations of the shopper?
- An insight into what you are doing right and wrong from the shopper perspective