Get Access to Shopper Attitudes and Opinions for FREE!
In order to carry out my shopper analysis, I use endless amounts of data. This gives me an insight into the different relationships between shoppers and products such as paths to purchase, conversion rates, and brand equity to mention a few.
To do this properly and thoroughly, I need information – and with a lack of a rich and reliable source of constant shopper tracking data, I came up with my own robust tracking data source – The CSI (Continuous Shopper Insight).
For the past 2 years, on a monthly basis, more than 1,000 shoppers are asked about their perceptions of grocery shopping from all angles. The CSI dashboard online gives the opportunity to filter and compare over 200,000 shopper responses according to the following aspects:
- Retailer Specific: Aldi, Asda, Co-op, Lidl, M&S, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose
- Channel: Supermarket, High Street, Convenience, Discounter, Online and Traditional Specialist
- Age Group: Under 20, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and 70+
- Economic Circumstances: Earnings of >£15k, £16-30k, 31-50k, 51-70k and £71k+
- Geographic Location: Midlands & Wales, North & Scotland, Northern Ireland and the South
Here’s the good news for you: Shopping Behaviour Xplained Ltd are offering a week’s FREE access to CSI for a limited time only.
Even if you are not interested in CSI for yourself, share this information with your colleagues and let other retail professionals know about it. Click here to take a look, explore it, use it, and tell us what you think! The more feedback and comments on CSI, the better it works!
For more information, visit our website: sbxl.com or call 08707 66 99 74