Filming Based Shopper Behaviour Analysis
Discover weak links along your path to purchase (and those of your competitors). Do shoppers not see your brand? Do they see it but ignore it? What percentage show an active interest and how many go on to purchase? We think you’ll agree that our filming based observational research is just about the most conclusive and comprehensive available today.
Why you should use filming as opposed to other research techniques?
- 95% of shopping behaviour happens with no conscious awareness
- Claimed shopping behaviour rarely correlates with actual shopping behaviour
- Shoppers can’t remember what they do in-store, so they ‘guess’ in interviews
- Analysis of real anonymised shoppers really shopping in real stores.
- Analyse the behaviour of buyers & non-buyers.
- Study the purchase funnel down to individual SKU level.
- Compare channels, locations, even promotions.
- What % of store footfall pass by the category?
- How many look at the category as they pass by.
- What % then engage with the category?
- & how many go on to buy something?