|Shopping behavior analysis combines a unique set of research tools. We compare what shoppers actually do in-store with their conscious and sub-conscious motivations and opinions.
Shopping behavior analysis brings the shopper into the very heart of retail marketing, merchandising and category management. We report what happens in-store, why and what to do about it.
- How many shoppers look at your products but buy something else ?
- When and where are purchase decisions really made?
- What are the purchase triggers (physiological and psychological)?
- Are there any barriers to purchase at fixture that can be easily removed?
- What information in-store
actually influences shoppers and how?
Here are 3 reasons why you should use us for your next piece of shopper research
- We aim to meet the objectives of the objectives
- We analyse what shoppers do AND how they think
- We never lose sight of the 'So what' factor