|Introduction to Shopping Behavior
Shopping behavior analysis provides irrefutable proof of what really happens in-store at the Point of Purchase.
Our expert analysis of shopping behavior combined with a unique 3-way study of interview data provides much more reliable understanding and insight on which to make key decisions.
- Understand more about who does and doesn't buy and how
- Make comparisons between what shoppers do, what they say and what they mean
- Discover just how much shoppers can tell you without them saying a word
- Factor the shopper into range and space planning initiatives
- Enter trade negotiations with much more than just price as a lever
- Optimise the efficiency of any in-store marketing spend
Our unparalleled understanding of human thinking and behaviour helps make sure that you get much more than answers to research questions. We report what's happening, why and 'So what' to do about it.
We combine a willingness to challenge and to be challenged with an unparalleled openness and integrity.