|In-store interviews as part of shopping behavior analysis
We interview shoppers immediately after they have interacted with the research category. During the subsequent analysis their responses are compared with their shopping behavior and factual responses separated from fictional replies.
- The STEPS process will show how we ask more effective questions
- Our unique 3-way analysis of interviews provides much deeper understanding
- We employ techniques specifically designed to elicit responses from the sub-conscious
- Better understand the mindsets of shoppers in-store at the moment of truth
- Discover more about how shoppers communicate and so how to communicate to them
- Quantify what information they take away from the fixture and what is ignored
Words themselves represent as little as 7% of human to human communication. We aim to work with a significantly larger percentage than that!
More often than not, research findings are an integral part of key business decisions. With that in mind, isn't it logical to use more than 7% of the findings available