|Shopping behavior analysis insights
Although most of what we do is confidential to our clients, the contents of this page may make you reconsider how much you can benefit from our shopping behavior analysis.
- More than 70% of purchasing decisions are made in-store
- There are 6 individual modes of shopping and each has a subtly different set of requirements in-store
- Most shopping is significantly influenced by habits, conditioning and culture
- Many aspects of shopping become grouped as single scripted behaviors: activities that are as automatic as shaking hands or folding your arms
- Without any emotional influence, the working memory discards and forgets information in less than 18 seconds
- Shoppers use multi-sensory cues with which to evaluate and select or reject products
We have developed a unique range of research methodologies including filming based shopping behavior analysis, unique interviewing techniques and Unaccompanied shops.
Our objectives are to provide the best research solutions through more meaningful analysis. This in part comes from making sure we get the best raw data from shoppers with which to carry out our specialist in-depth analysis. Contact us for more information.